All of us know that Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was likely to become the disaster for Samsung. Samsung then stopped or discontinued this product. This company has lost billions due to the Note 7. Since that time, Samsung keeps enhancing the battery safety standards to ensure that the same thing will never happen again. But as the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has released this month, then the owners of the Note 7 will get the benefit. There will be at least a special offer from Samsung.
For those who are tired of recall and refund process for Note 7 last year, this is the real good news for you. Especially if you are a big fan of Samsung and used Note 7 last year, you should make yourself understand about this facilitation. This mainly for those who were purchasing Note 7 last year but weren’t able to keep it due to the battery incident.
What is the Offer?
Samsung will facilitate a discount for Note 7 owners who wish to purchase Note 8. What does it mean? It means if you were a Note 7 owner last year, you would get the discount if you purchase the Note 8. You will be able to get the Note 8 for a lower price than the other customers. So if you were Note 7 user, try not to make yourself miss the opportunity.
For those who purchase the Galaxy Note 7 in the US will be able to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 through the Note 7 value that up to $425. They can put it towards to get the Galaxy Note 8. With this particular offer of discount price, you will only pay about $500 to get the Note 8. This will save your money.
Not only for the U.S citizenships, but Samsung may also offer the similar promotion to the ex-users and owners of Galaxy Note 7 to other countries globally. The news about this particular offer for ex-Note seven owners will be apparent in the coming days because the company’s regional division will come with more information. The information will include the price, availability in the global markets, and the other relevant information such as the special offer.
Regarding this promotion, Samsung will reveal the official announcement about this on its website after the pre-orders go live. The global release for Galaxy Note 8 is known to happen on September 15. Those who want to purchase it with the value of Note 7 need to wait for it. But surely it will worth to wait.
Have you ever experienced your iPhone frozen when you listen to the song? If yes, you should do a soft reset. You just reboot your apple device, so such a list of songs you’ve already purchased in iTunes will not be lost.
What You Need:
- Spare USB port on your computer / iPhone AC adapter (if it doesn’t power up).
1. If your iPhone won’t turn on, ensure that you check the battery power of your phone.
Before you use your iPhone, make sure your phone has enough battery power. Sometimes you don’t notice your battery power, so your phone can’t do the reset.
- Connect your iPhone directly into a USB port computer.
- If you long press on a button to turn on your phone, but still does not start, it means your phone battery power is very weak. Wait up to 5 minutes to see if there’s a battery icon is displayed.
- If the battery icon displayed on your phone screen, it means your phone is still functioning and able to reboot.
2. How to soft reset your iPhone.
- Press and hold the on/off button and a home on the front of your screen simultaneously for 10 seconds or until the reset cycle begins.
After the reset is complete, release the button and wait whether the apple logo appears. If it appears, then you can listen to all your songs back. If your’e a iPhone SE owners, you should to have iPhone SE manual in order to mastering your Apple device.
For you who have new iPhone 6 must possess iPhone 6 user guide because it is needed to know and understand how to operate your phone. Well, of course, having an iPhone 6 must be an enjoyable moment but it will be very helpless if you cannot even operate this type of Apple’s phone product. This user guide is for all of the newbie, not only the teenagers but also the adults.
Ultimate iPhone 6 User Guide
There is much information about the iPhone 6 user manual you need to know, but in these following points, there will be the ultimate guide which is going to explain.
- Set up your phone. The first time everyone will do to activate his or her phone must be inserting the card. Then, turn on the phone by pressing the button. This step is pretty similar to enable to use the iPhone. You need to set up this Apple’s phone by setting up the ‘setup wizard.’ Let you swipe across the screen, to begin with, choose your language, and your country. Tap the Wi-Fi network to connect to. Type the password, then select next. Soon, your iPhone will connect to the Apple.
- Create the passcode. If you want to keep your entire data safe, you need to create the passcode. It will be up to you to choose what type of passcode you want; there are four types of passcode you can select including Custom Numeric Code, 4-Digit Numeric Code, and Custom Alphanumeric Code. For sure, you need to type a 6-digit code. Then, tap and confirm your passcode.
- Navigate button. It is a must for you to know about the function of each button so that everything can be handled well. The ‘back’ button will take you back to the previous screen in the app you open. To activate the Touch ID, you need to place your finger, while the press and hold the home button will lead you to the home screen.
The further info about iPhone 6 user guide
If you think you still need more info about iPhone 6 user guide, you could read it the points which will be explained below.
- Connect to the internet. If you want to browse the internet, of course, you need to turn on the Wi-Fi. Tap Settings and choose Wi-Fi. Let you check it is turned on using the switch. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to. Then, type the password and tap join.
- Set up the Apple pay. When you want to download the apps or games which are not free, means you need to pay for it, you can use the Apple pay. To set it up, you have to put your bank card onto a flat surface because you are going to scan it by using your iPhone camera.
- Set up the new e-mail account. Because your phone will work will e-mail, you need to create the e-mail account. Open setting, tap Mail, and then choose Accounts. Tap add account and select e-mail account. After that, type your e-mail address and password. Then, you need to sign in.
Well, if you would like to know more about iPhone 6 user guides, you can just purchase the guidebook for Apple phone; it is available online though.